HYRDAULIC FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN - Toledo, Ohio
Sentinel Fluid Controls is looking for a Field Service Technician to perform troubleshooting, repairs & installation of hydraulic, pneumatic & lubrication systems in-house and at customer’s location.
• Installs & repairs hydraulic, pneumatic and lubrication components in-house and at customer’s sites
• Operates tube, hose and pipe fabrication equipment
• Operates drill press and other miscellaneous equipment and tools
• Performs maintenance of Field Service equipment
• Troubleshoots hydraulic systems
• Welding, tube bending, pipefitting & hydraulic schematic background is preferred
• Good hydraulic background
• Good mechanical aptitude
• Valid Drivers License with acceptable driving record
• Troubleshooting skills
• Knowledge of hydraulics components and systems
• Overtime including occasional weekends is required
Full benefits package
Equal Opportunity Employer
Salary is based on experience & skill level
Send resume with salary requirements to corporate office:
Sentinel Fluid Controls
Attn: Toledo Field Service - Website
5702 Opportunity Dr.
Toledo, OH 43612
No phone calls please.